Friday, May 1, 2009

End of the Semester

...has come FAST, like whoa.  I seriously blinked and it was all of a sudden here.  I have a lot of work to do, I just finished a 6 page paper this morning and got like no sleep.  I have a 5 page still to do and a 2 page.  I just procrastinate papers too well.. it really is something that I should work on.  This will be one of the worst weekends of school time.  Instead of having a reading period and study time that happens next week, all my classes have due dates this coming week.  During the actual finals week I think that I only have one final exam.  That obviously has its good points, but bad ones too.  Taking 6 classes was hard for how I work and how stressed I've been.  Stress.. thats a whole other story that I should probably discuss somewhere else.

Anyway!  I can't wait to move, yes I'm moving farther away from campus, but I'm also moving away from a messy house that casues stress.  Also I wont worry all the time about if Bogey got outside or not becuase my housemates dont close the door, or have screens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment