Friday, May 1, 2009

This summer!

I am going to be an apprentice drawing teacher at the Putney School Summer Programs.  I will also be teaching my own night class, most likely life drawing.  I still have to fully discuss this with the director to make sure everything will work out.  I will be at Putney for 8 weeks.  I CAN NOT WAIT!!  I so love putney, it was the first summer camp I actually could not wait to return to when I was a camper.  In the summers of 2002, and 2003 I attended both sessions.  In 2005 I returned as a SIT, which was awesome!.  I was not able to attend in the summer of 2004 becuase I took a trip to Chile.  NOW finally this summer I will be returning again as a dormhead.  Last summer I was going to as well, but instead took a summer class.

Putney is a wonderful place to go, it is where I began metalwork.  It is amazing for artists and the creativity that takes place there is unbelievable.  This is the first summer I have looked forward to in a long time.  I wish I could talk to my dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment